Jul 16, 2019
- Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising is not the same as
- Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising is governed by the
Australian Government’s “Corporations Act” which specifies
strict legal requirements for the company to abide by.
- The company has to appoint an Intermediary from the businesses
which have been appointed Crowd Sourced Funding Intermediaries by
- The company has to produce a Crowd Sourced Funding Offer
Document (similar to a Prospectus) which contains significant
amounts of information.
- “Crowdfunding” is a popular term given to people or
organisations raising money for particular needs or
READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE